The undergraduate program in Microbiology (UPMb) aims to produce highly qualified graduates students with the following competences:
- an understanding of the basic and applied concept related to microbiology
- the ability to think critically and scientifically in all spectrum of microbiology
- the ability to work creatively as individual and in group to achieve common goals
- the ability to apply their knowledge and skills in solving microbiology-related issues
- the ability to develop and to adapt with science, technology and society development
And specifically, to produce graduates who are able to: play a positive role in their profession (researcher, entrepreneur, educator, managerial and company staff), demonstrate analytical and critical thinking as well as adaptability, and perform leadership in their career.