Dr. I Nyoman P. AryanthaFungal Science and Technology
Dr. Nyoman is an expertise in fungal science and technology. He obtained his BSc and master degree from Biology, ITB and then followed by PhD in mycology from University of Melbourne, Australia.
His research takes place at the exploration, optimization and production of local fungi for high-nutrient food and pharmacological interest. Besides, he also conducted an extensive research works in micrbial fuel cell development and interaction between plants commodities, for example: palm oil, and endophytic microbes (i.e fungi, bacteria) for development of natural biopesticides and soil biofertilizer in agricultural and industrial sector applications.
- Rhizosphere microorganisms-plant interaction
- Microbial community study in palm oil plant
- Fungal-based products development
- Biofertilizer development and Plant microbial-disease control
- Rashid, S.A.,Ibrahim D., Aryantha, I.N.P. 2013. Effect Of Cultural Conditions On Lovastatin Production By Aspergillus Niger Sar I Using Combination Of Rice Bran And Brown Rice As Substrate, International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology, 4(2) : 150156
- Rashid, S.A.,Ibrahim D., & Aryantha, I.N.P, 2014, Isolation and Screening of Lovastatin Producing Fungi: Fusarium pseudocircinatum IBRL B34 as a Potential Producer, JOURNAL OF PURE AND APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY, Vol. 8(3), p. 17631772
- Rashid, S.A.,Ibrahim D., Aryantha, I.N.P. A New Latent Lovastatin Producer viz. Fusarium pseudocircinatum IBRL B34, Produced in Laboratory Tray System, JTAS Vol. 37 p.
- Yurnaliza , Aryantha, I.N.P., Esyanti, R.R., Susanto, A. 2014. Antagonistic Activity Assessment of Fungal Endophytes from Oil Palm Tissues Against Ganoderma boninense Pat, Plant Pathology Journal, http://scialert.net/onlinefirst.php? issn=18125387
- Anggraeni, T., Umrah, Esyanti, R.R., and Aryantha, I.N.P. Promoting Dolichoderus thoracicus as an agent to disperse Trichoderma sp., a fungi that control the black pod disease, in center of Sulawesi, Indonesia. International Seminar on Tropical Bioresources for Sustainable BioIndustry (ISTB), Bandung
- Viera, B.V.E., Madayanti, F., Aryanta, I.N.P., and Akhmaloka. 2012. Succession of eukaryotic communities during traditional composting of domestic waste based on PCR-DGGE. J. Pure. Appl. Microbiol., 6(2), 525536
- Aryantha, I.N.P. 2012. Cendawan sumber pangan masa depan. Seminar Kongres Mikologi Indonesia.
|#||Code - Course Name||Credit(s)*|
|1||KU1201 - Introduction of Engineering and Design||0.5|
|4||BI5202 - Microbial Signaling and Interaction||2|
|5||BM3001 - Research Methodology||0.5|
|6||BM3003 - Current Topics on Microbiology||2|
|7||BM3101 - Microbial Biosystematics||1.5|
|8||BM3107 - Fungal Technology Project||2|
|9||BM4102 - Microbial-Based Product Development Project||1|
|10||BW4204 - Forestry Microbiology||3|
|*refer to the lecturer's credit of teaching|
No students yet