Dr. Ernawati G. RachmanMikrobiologi Molekuler
Dr. Ernawati G.R is a lecturer in Microbiology Study Program, ITB. Her expertise is on molecular microbiology with research focused on microbial pathogenesis, virology, immunology and vaccine development. Her current works and research projects was on Hepatitis B vaccine development through collaboration with nternational-recognized pharmacy industry.
She obtained her BSc and MSc degree from ITB, followed by hid PhD degree from Bristol Unievrsity, UK. She has authored for many publications and research articles with international qualification. She has been invited as a speaker in local high-academic institutions and industry.
- Microbial pathogenesis and immunology
- Hepatitis-B Vaccine development
- Anti-tuberculosis drug development
- Jacob Kocher, Tammy Bui, Ernawati Giri-Rachman, Ke Wen, Guohua Li, Xingdong Yang,Fangning Liu, Ming Tan, Ming Xia, WeimingZhong, Xi Jiang, and Lijuan Yuan. 2014. Intranasal P particle vaccine protects against human GII.4 norovorus infection and diarrhea in gnotobiotic pigs. J Virol. pii: JVI.01249-14.
- Ke Wen, Christine Tin, Haifeng Wang, Xingdong Yang,Guohua Li, Ernawati Giri-Rachman , Jacob Kocher, Tammy Bui, Sherrie Clark-Deener, Lijuan Yuan. 2014.Probiotic Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG enhanced Th1 cellular immunity but did not affect antibody responses in a human gut microbiota transplanted neonatal gnotobiotic pig model. PLoS One. 10;9(4):e94504. doi: 10.1371
- Husen Zhang, Haifeng Wang, Megan Shepherd, Ke Wen, Guohua Li, Xingdong Yang, Jacob Kocher, Ernawati Giri-Rachman , Allan Dickerman, Robert Settlage, Lijuan Yuan. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG modulates the human gut microbiota in rotavirus vaccinated and challenged gnotobiotic pigs. Gut Pathog. 2014 Sep 9;6:39. doi: 10.1186/s13099-014-0039-8
- Ernawati Arifin Giri-Rachman, Indah Woro Utami, Shinta Kusumawardani, Debbie Soefie Retnoningrum, Dessy Natalia Nurfitriani, Gilang Nadia, Patricia Gita Naully and Neni Nurainy, Construction and Expression of Multi Cassettes Encoding Indonesian Small Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (s-HBsAg) in Methylotropic Yeast Pichia pastoris, submitted to IJPPS
- Fenryco Pratama, Oktira Roka Aji, Ihsanawati, Maelita Ramdhani Moeis, Ernawati Arifin Giri-Rachman, Overexpression, Purification, and Preliminary Crystal Screening of PhoR Sensor-Domain Protein from Mycobacterium tuberculosis strain H37Rv (submitted to Microbiology Indonesia, under revision)
- Ernawati Arifin Giri-Rachman. Cloning, Overexpression, and Purification of PhoR CytoplasmicDomain Protein from Mycobacterium tuberculosis strain H37Rv (submitted to Microbiology Indonesia)
- Langi, Gladys Emmanuella Putri; Moeis, Maelita R.; Ihsanawati, Giri-Rachman, Ernawati Arifin, 2014, Molecular cloning and cold shock induced overexpression of the DNA encoding phor sensor domain from Mycobacterium tuberculosis as a target molecule for novel anti-tubercular drugs, AIP Conference Proceedings, Volume 1589, Issue 1, p.407-410
|#||Kode - Nama Mata Kuliah||SKS*|
|1||BM3105 - Virologi||1,5|
|2||BM4101 - Patogenesis Mikroba dan Imunologi||1,5|
|3||BA2103 - Virologi Molekuler||2|
|4||BA6106 - Bionanoteknologi||1|
*merujuk pada SKS riil beban dosen