The Microbiology Undergraduate Study Program aims to create high-quality graduates who have competence in
- Understand the basic and application of concepts related to microbiology
- Ability to think critically and scientifically across all spectrums of microbiology
- Ability to work creatively individually and in teams to achieve common goals
- Ability to apply knowledge and skills to solve problems related to microbiological sciences
- Ability to develop and adapt to developments in science, technology and society
And specifically, creating graduates who can: play positive roles in their professions (researchers, entrepreneurs, educators, managerial and corporate officers), demonstrate analytical and critical thinking as well as adaptability, and have a leadership spirit in their careers.